Sunday, July 11, 2010

Book Update

For those who haven't heard, I have spent the last 6 months writing a raw food recipe book for Quarry Books coming out next spring. I am proud to say I have just submitted my 100+ recipes and 40,000+ words on how to make some of the best food on Earth. I'm not sure if I'm at liberty to announce the title yet but I can say the first layout and cover look awesome so far. It's the recipe book I wish I had when I went raw and I think will become the go-to book for those looking to go all raw or just wanting to add healthy fare to their everyday diets. It's fully illustrated with step by step photos thanks to my very talented husband, Matt. I can't wait to share it with all of you. Right now I'll be spending the rest of the month doing a little editing but I'm looking forward to having more time to blog, make videos and teach classes as well as catch up on some reading and songwriting.

Hope everyone is having a great summer so far!

7 comments:

Blaine said...

Yesss girl. I'm so excited. Congrats on (almost) wrapping up your book!

Lisa Viger said...

Yay! Good for you Judita :)

Judita Wignall said...

Thank you Blaine and Lisa! Lisa, I gave you a shout out in my book. You seriously need to write your own recipes book (if you haven't already started on it). It's still one of my favorites.

meemsnyc said...

How exciting!

Doody Mac said...

I'll be one of your first purchasers - you can count on it!

Inessa said...

looking forward to seeing, reading and buying your lovely recipe book

Shanti said...

I really can't wait for this book!!! :)

XOX
Shanti

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails