Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Detox Day 3

Juice of one lemon, water, MSM, stevia, cayenne
Vitamineral Green & water
1/2 quart carrot juice & almond milk
1 1/2 quarts mixed vegetable juice (celery, cukes, broccoli, kale, parsley, lemon juice, ginger)
1 cup almond milk with 1 scoop vanilla Sunwarrior protein powder, Shapeshifter, 3 Jewels
1/2 quart coconut water with spinach blended
apple juice with bentonite clay/psyllium husk powder
miso soup
probiotics
zeolites
fulvic acid
parasite herbs (Clarkia)
Intestinal Movement


Today the hunger pangs have subsided quite a bit and my energy has been consistent all day.  The hubs made a veggie burger on a toasted sprouted bun and it didn't even phase me. I can't believe how great I feel physically and mentally. I almost felt high at one point. I hope the feeling continues. I could easily do another 11 days if it goes this well.

Btw, I slept 12 hours last night. That might be a record for me. It's typical to feel run down the first 2-3 days of a juice fast as well as feeling really cold. It's a good idea to start a fast over a weekend when you have no where to be. Stay home, stay warm and let your body adjust.


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails